Welcome Home Sister! I’m so glad you are here to check out how we can work together in activating your self care and wellness practices.
If you’re an aid worker in the field looking for one-on-one coaching, I recommend getting started with my 3 or 6-month wellness coaching programs.
If you are a woman living in the Trieste, Italy region, looking to feel more connected to your mind, body, and soul, you can check out my private yoga lessons adapted to your needs.
Do you feel the need to go deeper? The Way of the Happy Woman® Yoga, Meditation & Life Balance Mini-Retreats that I offer for each of the four seasons might be of better service to you.
So glad to have you here! Namaste & Sat Nam
1 on 1 coaching sessions could be for you if:
- You’re a woman aid worker wanting to achieve a more balanced lifestyle in the field
- You know you need to make some changes in your life, including self care, but you need support in taking ACTION
- You are not afraid to make changes in your life to find a more balanced
- You’re a woman in the Trieste region looking for more individualized attention to deepen your yoga practice
- You are a beginner or intermediate student of yoga looking for yoga instruction in English
- You are looking for a teacher who knows how to combine the spirituality of yoga and its physical aspects while making it fun and not too heavy.
Yoga, Meditation & Life Balance
- You are brave enough to put yourself at the top of your priority list
- You’re a busy woman ready to harness the healing power of ancient feminine wisdom within modern life
- You are ready to reclaim the lasting harmony and happiness that is your birthright!
“Laura’s coaching style is motivating and empowering. In our sessions, she didn’t impose her views but helped me explore and reflect on my current lifestyle, providing tools, resources and ideas on how I could find more balance.”June
“Laura, with great stamina and inspiration, has managed, against all odds to create a nice little yoga community in Kosovo for whom the weekly Monday yoga evenings were a life line of relaxation and refocus.”Martina S.